MOINS FORTUNES members are a powerful and important group of individuals who support our work helping children and their surroundings. Membership supports us in the work we do for and with the children and in collaboration with other local like-minded NGOs, international organizations, and our extensive network of experts and partners. You will also be listed in our network support list which is only available for members.
- How much does a Standard membership cost?
- A standard Membership will cost 15, – Euro a year or about 1,25 – euros a month.
- What does this Standard membership fee cover?
- It covers general expenses for the administration of “Moins Fortunes” including salaries for local staff in East Africa that will send out newsletters for you about once or twice every quarter, simple assistance to the less fortunate, marketing, first aid kits for communities will be shared out, other minor administrative expenses such as Office material, and general administration costs.
AS A STANDARD MEMBER YOU GET:
- You can help increase the visibility of the less fortunate children and their families, communities, and their struggle for their rights and the work of MOINS FORTUNES by participating in calls to action, signing appeals, and helping to spread the word about important causes and events.
- You will receive news and information about MOINS FORTUNE’s work, opportunities for volunteering, and local positions with us through our member newsletter.
Standard Membership of MOINS FORTUNES is paid for via an annual contribution. You can cancel your membership at any time through your PayPal subscription.
What does membership mean? A Membership means that when we have a minimum of 300 members, and 100 donations of a minimum of 27,5 – Euro a year we will be able to receive more support and be able to support even more children and their families in need, this is a very important goal for us to reach.
Accounts of how funds were spent will be available every year for public view.
You can also choose among one of the 2 other memberships of Moins Fortunes.