ALBEHIJE FRANKOSEA SECONDARY SCHOOL PROJECT – Phase 1
PHASE I: Construction of secondary school classrooms, toilets, administration block, science laboratories, Library, dormitories, Septic tanks, Bathrooms, Kitchen, Store, Dining hall, Electricity and water infrastructures.
In phase 1 of the ALBEHIJE FRANKOSEA SECONDARY SCHOOL PROJECT, we are looking for funding to finish the following parts of the school project to ensure and guarantee the future academic life of the vulnerable and disadvantaged children and youth of the Kikwe ward, Arusha District, Arusha region and Tanzania as a nation is one of the most important goals for this project in Kikwe south of Arusha town.
- Laboratories at 78.260,90,- USD
- Library at 21.739,10,- USD
- Dormitories at 417.391,30,- USD
- Administration block at 26.087,- USD
- The kitchen at 26.087,- USD
- Store at 13.043,50,- USD
- The dining hall at 39.130,40,- USD
- Septic tanks, Bathrooms at 34.782,60,- USD
- Electricity and water at 4.347,80, – USD
- Windows for the classes at 8.591,30,- USD
- Doors for the classes at 3.043,50,- USD
- Windows for the toilet at 991,30,- USD
- Doors for Toilets at 2.008,70,- USD
A total of 673.495,70,- USD
Hereafter follows one more phase for the school to be ready to open.
We are also looking for volunteers for the school project. Contact us for volunteering as a Bricklayer, Carpenter, Electrician, or plumber.
Read more about the project here.